Sunday, November 22, 2009

Challenge #7 Merry Christmas, Happy Winter





Here is my posting for the Merry Christmas, Happy Winter Challenge #7. It's really just the card, but I couldn't resist making a matching gift to go with the card. This is a card and a recipe book or could use as a photo album, Christmas addresses, etc.. For this I used a 7 Gypsies Naked Binder Hand Bag and covered with paper. I added a Stampendous stamp and used Copic Markers and Prisma Colored Pencils. I added stickles and chalk. I made a charm with a Stampin Up Stamp and attached it to the ribbon. For the card I used 2 Stampin Up Stamps, distressing, ribbon, chalk, Prisma Colored Pencils, Copic Markers and added another matching charm to the card. I also popped out the mittens on the card to make it look 3-D. I think that was it. I had a lot of fun making this. I'm going to add a bit more decoration to the inside of the recipe book and add some family recipes to the binder. I'll be giving this as a gift for Christmas and making more to put in my Etsy Store. Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

Very pretty....love the colours!

Carole Beath said...

This project is absolutely wonderful. I love the papers and the design.
Thanks for stopping by my blog to leave a nice comment, and to play along with the BBTB blog hop.
Carole