Monday, September 22, 2008

World Alzheimer's Day


I made this card for World Alzheimer's Day, to show appreciation for those who care for people with Alzheimer's. I was so touched to read about this on Cammie's blog, be sure to check it out and see her amazing blog candy she is offering. A friend of mine sent me a similar looking card and I loved the clean, simplicity of her card. The stamp I used is a Stampendous Stamp. I added chalk to color it, a rhinestone, ribbon and the sentiment is a Michael's $1.00 stamp. I hope you will also check out the stamps that Cammie made, with all of her proceeds going to this great cause, you can click here for the link. There are so many people and companies that donated to Cammie's blog candy, three of them are Gina K. Designs, My Favorite Things and Papertrey, Inc.

2 comments:

Carolyn King said...

This is beautiful!!! Thanks for participating!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Beautiful.