Thursday, December 20, 2007

Snowmen Wrappers


I loved Dawn's snowmen wrappers, but I knew there had to be a way to cut them from Cricut. Here are about 15 of them that I made, so far I've made 40. I'm starting to get a bit sick of snowmen. My directions for them with the Cricut are:

Hat is from George square at 1 1/4" then round it.

Rim of hat is from George oval 2 at 1.5" then adhere to square

Eyes and mouth are from George on Circle at 1/4"

Tag is from Basecamp (using shift) at 1 1/2" (I think, I forgot to write that one down)

Nose is from Christmas Cheer at 1"

Flower is from George using shift (flower 2) at 3/4"

The white card for the body is from Christmas Cheer at 3 1/2" on bottom right foundation key with shift and blackout.


I used tacky tape and I recommend putting a small piece of tape at the bottom to hold candy in place. I also used a zot on back of candy bar. Small herseys bar works the best. It has to be long and skinny to fit in these measurements.

No comments: